Not loving thy neighbour as thyself: Trade, democracy and military expenditure explanations underlying Indiaâ€”Pakistan rivalry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor & Peter A. G. Bergeijk, 2014.
"Measuring Multi-Membership in Economic Integration and Its Trade Impact: A Comparative Study of ECOWAS and SADC,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(4), pages 518-530, December.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor & Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2014. "Measuring multi-membership in economic integration and its trade-impact. A comparative study of ECOWAS and SADC," Economics Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sasidaran Gopalan & Ammar A. Malik & Kenneth A. Reinert, 2013. "The Renewed Hope of Multilateralism in South Asia: Applying the MFN Principle to Pakistan–India Trade," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 4(4), pages 445-448, November.
- Olaf J. de Groot, 2012. "Analyzing the costs of military engagement," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 41-49, July.
- Zakee SAADAT & Dawood MAMOON, 2016.
"Destination EU and USA: Improving Export Potential of Pakistan by Trading with India,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 659-669, December.
- Saadat, Zakee & Mamoon, Dawood, 2016. "Destination EU and USA: Improving Export Potential of Pakistan by Trading with India," MPRA Paper 69726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tilman BrÃ¼ck & Olaf J de Groot & Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "The economic costs of the German participation in the Afghanistan war," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 48(6), pages 793-805, November.
- Mamoon, Dawood & S. Mansoob, Murshed, 2008. "On the Conflict Mitigating Effects of Trade: The India-Pakistan Case," MPRA Paper 10431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G., 2011. "Multi-membership and effectiveness of regional trade agreements in Western and Southern Africa: a comparative study of ECOWAS and SADC," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; inter-state conflict; liberal peace; Indiaâ€”Pakistan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:47:y:2010:i:4:p:463-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.