Civil war peace agreement implementation and state capacity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cingolani, Luciana & Thomsson, Kaj & de Crombrugghe, Denis, 2015.
"Minding Weber More Than Ever? The Impacts of State Capacity and Bureaucratic Autonomy on Development Goals,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 191-207.
- Cingolani L & Thomsson K.M. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2013. "Minding Weber more than ever? The impacts of state capacity and bureaucratic autonomy on development goals," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kıbrıs Arzu & Kıbrıs Özgür, 2016. "On the Dynamics of Extremist Violence," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Cingolani L, 2013. "The State of State Capacity : a review of concepts, evidence and measures," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Levin Jamie & Miodownik Dan, 2016. "The Imperative to Explore the Impact of Disarmament on Peacemaking Efforts and Conflict Recurrence," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(4), pages 347-356, December.
More about this item
Keywordscivil war; implementation; peacebuilding; peace agreement; state capacity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:333-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.