War and the Reelection Motive
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2018.
"Electoral incentives, term limits, and the sustainability of peace,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 15-26.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Electoral Incentives, Term Limits and the Sustainability of Peace," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-33, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Electoral incentives, term limits and the sustainability of peace," Working Papers 94449241, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet & Maurizio Zanardi, 2018. "Electoral Incentives, Term Limits, and the Sustainability of Peace," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/264406, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2015. "Electoral Incentives, Term Limits and the Sustainability of Peace," CEPR Discussion Papers 10873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational conflict; term limits; diversionary war; domestic politics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:58:y:2014:i:4:p:658-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.