Employment of Undocumented Immigrants and the Prospect of Legal Status: Evidence from an Amnesty Programâ€ƒ
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lochmann, Alexia & Rapoport, Hillel & Speciale, Biagio, 2019.
"The effect of language training on immigrants’ economic integration: Empirical evidence from France,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 265-296.
- Lochmann, Alexia & Rapoport, Hillel & Speciale, Biagio, 2018. "The Effect of Language Training on Immigrants' Economic Integration: Empirical Evidence from France," IZA Discussion Papers 11331, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexia Lochmann & Hillel Rapoport & Biagio Speciale, 2019. "The effect of language training on immigrants’ economic integration: Empirical evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-02096347, HAL.
- Michele Battisti & Yvonne Giesing & Nadzeya Laurentsyeva, 2018. "Can Job Search Assistance Improve the Labour Market Integration for Refugees? Evidence from a Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexia Lochmann & Hillel Rapoport & Biagio Speciale, 2017. "The Effect of Language Training on Immigrants' Economic Integration - Empirical Evidence from France," CESifo Working Paper Series 6460, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsillegal immigration; natural experiment; legalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:71:y:2018:i:4:p:853-881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.