Trends in Earnings Differentials by Gender, 1971â€“1981
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:789-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:gender:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:472-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1997. "Swimming Upstream: Trends in the Gender Wage Differential in 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2017.
"The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(3), pages 789-865, September.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," IZA Discussion Papers 9656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 21913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2016. "The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5722, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahmed, Salma & McGillivray, Mark, 2015. "Human Capital, Discrimination, and the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 506-524.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:313-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. C. Berger & P. Groothuis & P. Jeon, 1997. "The changing gender wage gap in Korea," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(9), pages 579-582.
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2016.
"Do Women Ask?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Artz, B. & Goodall, Amanda.H & Oswald, Andrew.J, 2016. "Do Women Ask?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1127, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2016. "Do Women Ask?," Economic Research Papers 269319, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Garey Durden & Patricia Gaynor, 2000. "Relative changes in gender and race-based earnings costs, 1970-1995," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 401-404.
- LEE, Jong-Wha & Wie, Dainn, 2017.
"Wage Structure and Gender Earnings Differentials in China and India,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 313-329.
- Dainn Wie & Jong-Wha Lee, 2016. "Wage Structure and Gender Earnings Differentials in China and India," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-25, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:2:p:117-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia E. Gaynor & Garey C. Durden, 1997. "The Cost of Being Nonwhite and the Added Cost of Being Female in The South and Southwest," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 195-209, Fall.
- Sylvie DÉMURGER & Martin FOURNIER & Yi CHEN, 2007.
"The Evolution Of Gender Earnings Gaps And Discrimination In Urban China, 1988-95,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(1), pages 97-121.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Yi Chen, 2007. "The Evolution of Gender Earnings Gaps and Discrimination in Urban China, 1988-95," Post-Print hal-00138124, HAL.
- MS Mohanty, 2001. "Determination Of Participation Decision, Hiring Decision, And Wages In A Double Selection Framework: Male-Female Wage Differentials In The U.S. Labor Market Revisited," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 197-212, April.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macpherson, David A & Hirsch, Barry T, 1995. "Wages and Gender Composition: Why Do Women's Jobs Pay Less?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 426-471, July.
- Light, Audrey & Ureta, Manuelita, 1995. "Early-Career Work Experience and Gender Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 121-154, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:41:y:1988:i:4:p:513-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.