What Have We Learned from Empirical Studies of Unemployment Insurance?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan L. Gustman, 1980. "Analyzing the Relation of Unemployment Insurance to Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 0512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maani Sholeh, 1983. "La Duración del Desempleo y el Salario de Reserva de Varones Desempleados: El Caso Chileno," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(59), pages 101-112.
- Meyer, Bruce D & Viscusi, W Kip & Durbin, David L, 1995.
"Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 322-340, June.
- Bruce D. Meyer & W. Kip Viscusi & David L. Durbin, 1990. "Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 3494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milan Vodopivec, 2004. "Income Support for the Unemployed : Issues and Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14922.
- Charles Brown, 1982.
"Estimating the Determinants of Employee Performance,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(2), pages 178-194.
- Charles Brown, 1979. "Estimating the Determinants of Employee Performance," NBER Working Papers 0353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solon, Gary R, 1985.
"Work Incentive Effects of Taxing Unemployment Benefits,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 295-306, March.
- Gary Solon, 1984. "Work Incentive Effects of Taxing Unemployment Benefits," NBER Working Papers 1260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Stephen A. Wandner (ed.), 1997. "Unemployment Insurance in the United States: Analysis of Polciy Issues," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number uius2, November.
- Saul J. Blaustein & Christopher J. O'Leary & Stephen A. Wandner, 1997. "Policy Issues: An Overview," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Christopher J. O'Leary & Stephen A. Wandner (ed.), Unemployment Insurance in the United States: Analysis of Policy Issues, chapter 1, pages 1-49 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2002. "Labor supply effects of social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 33, pages 2327-2392 Elsevier.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:849-919 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:30:y:1977:i:4:p:451-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.