Securing European Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Malik, Farooq & McAleer, Michael, 2011.
"Risk management of precious metals,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 435-441.
- Hammoudeh, S.M. & Malik, F. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Risk management of precious metals," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-48, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Farooq Malik & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Management of Precious Metals," KIER Working Papers 765, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Farooq Malik & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Risk Management of Precious Metals," Working Papers in Economics 10/37, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Farooq Malik & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Management of Precious Metals," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ulf Nielsson, 2009. "Measuring and regulating extreme risk," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 156-171, May.
- Halbleib, Roxana & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 2012. "Improving the value at risk forecasts: Theory and evidence from the financial crisis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1212-1228.
- Robert Sollis, 2009. "Value at risk: a critical overview," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 398-414, November.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:4:y:2007:i:1:p:74-94 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; citizenship; immigration; policy; multiculturalism;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:61:y:2013:i:2:p:181-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .