Learning about volunteering – a path to personal development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdimumin Alikulov, 2010. "Modern Trends In Development Of Cotton Production And Processing Chain In Uzbekistan," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 6(3), pages 75-76, October.
More about this item
Keywordsformal learning; informal learning; non-formal education; volunteering; personal development;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:61-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.