A Note on Speculation, Emissions Trading and Environmental Protection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Drechsler, Laszlo, 1973. "Weighting of Index Numbers in Multilateral International Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 19(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Declich Carlo & Polin Veronica, 2005. "Povertà assoluta e costo della vita: un'analisi empirica sulle famiglie italiane," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 265-306.
- Albert Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 2001.
"Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-2.
- Stephan Danninger & Alberto Alesina & Massimo V. Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment; The Case of Italy," IMF Working Papers 99/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy," NBER Working Papers 7387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Massari & M. Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2010. "Does regional cost-of-living reshuffle Italian income distribution?," Working Papers 166, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Manuela Nenna, 2002. "Deviations from Purchasing Power Parity: Any Role for the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis?," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(4), pages 167-196, July-Augu.
More about this item
Keywordsemissions trading; financial markets; uncertainty; environmental policy;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:127-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .