Equivalenza ricardiana in economia aperta: un'analisi dinamica su dati panel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Patrizia Margani & Roberto Ricciuti, 2005. "Equivalenza Ricardiana in economia aperta:un’analisi dinamica su dati panel," ISAE Working Papers 59, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Checchi & Francesco Zollino, 2001. "Sistema scolastico e selezione sociale in Italia," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 91(6), pages 43-84, July-Augu.
- Thomas Piketty, 1995. "Social Mobility and Redistributive Politics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 551-584.
- Antonio Ciccone & Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2004.
"The Private and Social Return to Schooling in Italy,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 63(3-4), pages 413-444, December.
- Antonio Ciccone & Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2006. "The private and social return to schooling in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 569, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2009. "The private and social return to schooling in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 53, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Loury, Glenn C, 1981. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Distribution of Earnings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 843-867, June.
- Anders Björklund & Markus Jäntti, 2000. "Intergenerational mobility of socio-economic status in comparative perspective," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 26, pages 3-32.
- Roland Benabou, 2000. "Unequal Societies: Income Distribution and the Social Contract," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 96-129, March.
- Daniele Checchi, 2003. "The Italian educational system: family background and social stratification," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:96:y:2006:i:3:p:309-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .