Do European Computer-Related Patents Increase Welfare?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Do European computer-related patents increase welfare?," Development and Comp Systems 0402007, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gresik, Thomas A., 2001. "Rationing rules and European Central Bank auctions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 793-808, November.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2006. "IPO Underpricing and After-Market Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 381-421.
- Ilan Kremer & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2004. "Divisible-Good Auctions: The Role of Allocation Rules," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 147-159, Spring.
- Francesca Cornelli, 2001. "Bookbuilding and Strategic Allocation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2337-2369, December.
- Allen, Franklin & Faulhaber, Gerald R., 1989. "Signalling by underpricing in the IPO market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 303-323, August.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Sarig, Oded & Wohl, Avi, 1999. "The Demand for Stocks: An Analysis of IPO Auctions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 227-247.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Pegaret Pichler, 2006. "Structuring the Initial Offering: Who to Sell To and How to Do It," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 353-387, September.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Spindt, Paul A., 1989. "How investment bankers determine the offer price and allocation of new issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 343-361.
- Rock, Kevin, 1986. "Why new issues are underpriced," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 187-212.
- Eso, Peter, 2005. "An optimal auction with correlated values and risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 78-89, November.
- Moez Bennouri & Sonia Falconieri, 2006. "Optimal auctions with asymmetrically informed bidders," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 585-602, August.
- FranÁois Derrien & Kent L. Womack, 2003.
"Auctions vs. Bookbuilding and the Control of Underpricing in Hot IPO Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 31-61.
- François Derrien & Kent L. Womack, 2003. "Auctions vs. Book-building and the Control of Underpricing in Hot IPO Markets," Post-Print hal-00480242, HAL.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1984. "A complete solution to a class of principal-agent problems with an application to the control of a self-managed firm," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-369, December.
More about this item
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:95:y:2005:i:5:p:7-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .