Putting the Crooks out of Banking. Financial Integrity in Regulation and Supervision: The Italian Case (1991-2001)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous & RAHMAN, MD. HABIBUR & MIAH, MD. TOFAZZAL HOSSAIN & ALI, MRS. RAFIQUNNESSA & Sabur, S. Abdus & HAQUE, MD. ERSHADUL, 2002. "Contents," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 25(1).
More about this item
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:94:y:2004:i:3:p:163-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .