Obtaining Economic Growth From Energy Consumption In Urban Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2012. "Implementing Regional Renewable Energy Projects Through Public-Private Partnerships," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(3), pages 77-84, September.
- Andreea ZAMFIR & Ilinca HOTARAN, 2011. "Public-Private Partnership for Regional Development of Renewable Energy," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 209-213.
- Andreea Zamfir, 2012. "Development Of Regional Renewable Energy Projects In Romania Through Public-Private Partnerships," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 778-784, November.
- Zamfir, Andreea & Colesca, Sofia Elena & Corbos, Razvan-Andrei, 2016. "Public policies to support the development of renewable energy in Romania: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 87-106.
- Nicholas Apergisu & Dan Danuletiu, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Growth in Romania: Evidence from a Panel Error Correction Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 348-356.
- Andreea ZAMFIR, 2014. "Developing URBAN RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES FOR ROMANIA," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 52-64, November.
More about this item
Keywordscointegration; economic growth; energy consumption; Granger causality; urban development.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:6:y:2011:i:3:p:73-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .