Resisting Against Speculative Urban Regeneration In The Shrinking City Of Ferrol
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Martinez‐Fernandez & Ivonne Audirac & Sylvie Fol & Emmanuèle Cunningham‐Sabot, 2012. "Shrinking Cities: Urban Challenges of Globalization," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 213-225, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:382:d:68475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maja Ročak & Gert-Jan Hospers & Nol Reverda, 2016. "Searching for Social Sustainability: The Case of the Shrinking City of Heerlen, The Netherlands," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Justin B. Hollander & Jeremy Németh, 2011. "The bounds of smart decline: a foundational theory for planning shrinking cities," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 349-367, June.
- Jason Hackworth, 2015. "Rightsizing as Spatial Austerity in the American Rust Belt," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 47(4), pages 766-782, April.
- J. Rosie Tighe & Joanna P. Ganning, 2016. "Do Shrinking Cities Allow Redevelopment Without Displacement? An Analysis of Affordability Based on Housing and Transportation Costs for Redeveloping, Declining, and Stable Neighborhoods," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4-5), pages 785-800, September.
- Tuna Kuyucu & Ã–zlem Ãœnsal, 2010. "â€˜Urban Transformationâ€™ as State-led Property Transfer: An Analysis of Two Cases of Urban Renewal in Istanbul," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1479-1499, June.
- M. Francisca Lima & Mark R. Eischeid, 2017. "Shrinking cities: rethinking landscape in depopulating urban contexts," Landscape Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 691-698, October.
- Seth Schindler, 2016. "Detroit after bankruptcy: A case of degrowth machine politics," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 53(4), pages 818-836, March.
More about this item
Keywordsshrinking city; urban regeneration; social housing; collective alliances; vacuum of power;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:14:y:2019:i:1:p:5-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Colesca Sofia to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.