Crop Management. Case Study: Romanian Soybean Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keohane, Robert O., 1969. "Lilliputians' Dilemmas: Small States in Internatinal Politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 291-310, March.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2000. "Is Iceland an Optimal Currency Area?," Economics wp10, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2013. "Small states and big banks – the case of Iceland," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 31-48, July.
- Kahler, Miles, 1992. "Multilateralism with small and large numbers," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 681-708, June.
- Hoadley, J. Stephen, 1980. "Small states as aid donors," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 121-137, December.
- Hilmar Þór Hilmarsson, 2011. "How can the Baltic States as Non-DAC donors best contribute to international development cooperation?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 27-40, December.
- Hilmar Tór HILMARSSON, 2014. "Managing Financial Crisis: The Case of Iceland and Latvia," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 200-214, May.
More about this item
Keywordssoybean; market; crop management; Romania.;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:17:y:2016:i:4:p:392-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .