Diagnostics vs. SWOT Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan A. Batten & Peter G. Szilagyi & Wagner, 2015. "Should emerging market investors buy commodities?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(39), pages 4228-4246, August.
- Kuno J.M. Huisman & Peter M. Kort, 2015. "Strategic capacity investment under uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 376-408, June.
- Kent Walker & Fang Wan, 2012. "The Harm of Symbolic Actions and Green-Washing: Corporate Actions and Communications on Environmental Performance and Their Financial Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 227-242, August.
- Salzmann, Oliver & Ionescu-somers, Aileen & Steger, Ulrich, 2005. "The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability:: Literature Review and Research Options," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 27-36, February.
- Cristina Circa & Alina Almasan, 2015. "Green Business: A Brief Financial Profile of the Romanian Eco-Industry," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 5-35, March.
- Maria - Ramona SARBU, 2015. "Globalization And Foreign Direct Investments," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2), pages 324-331, August.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization diagnostics; SWOT matrix; viability potential; strengths; weaknesses; opportunities; threats.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:17:y:2016:i:2:p:114-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .