Research on the Pharmaceutical Market in Europe and Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumitru-Alexandru BODISLAV, 2012. "Oligarchy versus Democracy and Regulation versus Deregulation under the Globalization Effect," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(5(570)), pages 33-46, May.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(602):y:2015:i:1(602):p:275-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumitru-Alexandru BODISLAV, 2015. "Transferring business intelligence and big data analysis from corporations to governments as a hybrid leading indicator," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(602), S), pages 275-282, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordspharmaceutical market; Europe; Romania; marketing; producers; distributors; medicines.;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:528-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.