Trust and E-Commerce in the Ukraine and Poland in the Eyes of Young Urban Professionals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Talia Raphaely & Dora Marinova, 2013. "Sustainability humanistic education: a new pedagogy for a better world," International Journal of Education Economics and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 170-189.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; e-readiness; trust; e-business; barriers for e-commerce; Poland; Ukraine; ICT.;
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:2:p:159-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .