Strategic Management of Sustainable Development of Romania in the European Context – Europe 2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lecturer Andreea Ciobanu, Ph.D & Student Alina Toarna, 2014. "The Imf Program And The Romanian Compliance," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(22), pages 35-42, APRIL.
- Tudor Nistorescu & Marilena Bogheanu, 2012. "Considerations On The Methodology For Identifying And Prioritizing Public Investment Projects In Romania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(40), pages 10-16.
- Tudor NISTORESCU & Marilena BOGHEANU, 2012. "Considerations On The Methodology For Identifying And Prioritizing Public Investment Projects In Romania," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 215-222, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florentina IVANOV, 2014. "Globalization: a Road to Innovation," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(5), pages 626-634, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement strategy; sustainable development; Europa 2020; sustainability indicators; sustainable and inclusive growth.;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:4:p:431-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .