Techniques and Simulation Models in Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Razvan Catalin Dobrea & Felicia Alina Dinu, 2011. "Social Responsibility: Support for the Economic Performance of Romanian SMEs," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Slagmulder, Regine & Bruggeman, Werner & van Wassenhove, Luk, 1995. "An empirical study of capital budgeting practices for strategic investments in CIM technologies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 121-152, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo simulation method; risk management; simulation;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:354-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .