Capital investments in the context of time factor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Khatib, J. A. & Robertson, C. J. & D'Auria Stanton, A. & Vitell, S. J., 2002. "Business ethics in the Arab Gulf States: a three-country study," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 97-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cicea, Claudiu & Marinescu, Corina & Popa, Ion & Dobrin, Cosmin, 2014. "Environmental efficiency of investments in renewable energy: Comparative analysis at macroeconomic level," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 555-564.
- Karanovic, Goran & Baresa, Suzana & Bogdan, Sinisa, 2010. "Techniques For Managing Projects Risk In Capital Budgeting Process," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, pages 55-66.
More about this item
Keywordsprofit; final profit; efficient period; functioning period; recovery period;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:106-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.