Components of public health system, decisive vectors in its efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Burkhard Raunig & Helene Schuberth, 2004. "Growth and Stability in the EU," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 100-108.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2004. "The Role of Bank Lending in Market-Based and Bank-Based Financial Systems," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 88-97.
More about this item
KeywordsMinistry of Public Health; National House of Health Insurance; physicians; pharmaceutical chemists; Association of patients; National Medicines Agency;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:12:y:2009:i:1special:p:261-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .