Economic effectiveness of activities of vegetable growers’ associations in Serbia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jonel SUBICH, Ph.D. & Sanjin IVANOVICH & Claudiu CICEA, 2008. "Economic Effectiveness of Activities of Vegetable Growers’ Associations in Serbia," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(36), pages 102-108, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivanovic, Sanjin & Todorovic, Sasa & Nastic, Lana, 2012. "Impact Of Energy Prices On Income Of Labour On Field Crop Operations," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(2).
More about this item
Keywordsassociations; vegetables; price; costs.;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:12:y:2009:i:1:p:12-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .