Characteristics and Behaviors Types of Bank’s Clients and the Negotiation Tactics Adjusting (part II)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrick, Martin & Ditges, C. Markus, 2000. "Risk in agriculture as impediment to rural lending: the case of North-Western Kazakhstan," IAMO Discussion Papers 24, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsBank services; Competitive environment; Negotiation techniques.;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:74-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .