What is Romania’s Wealth? The Foundation of a National Wealth Evaluation Econometric Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Shearlock & Phillip James & Jo Phillips, 2000. "Regional sustainable development: are the new regional development agencies armed with the information they require?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 79-88.
- Yogesh Malhotra, 2000. "Knowledge Assets in the Global Economy: Assessment of National Intellectual Capital," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 8(3), pages 5-15, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roxana Arabela Dumitrascu & Vadim Dumitrascu, 2013. "The Role of the Intangible Capital in Romania’s Recent Historical – Economic Evolutions," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(4), pages 81-84, December.
More about this item
Keywordsanthropic capital; natural capital; intangible capital; sustainable development; capitalization;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2012:i:3:p:80-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.