AIDS Policy and Psychology: A Mechanism-Design Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simeon Schudy & Verena Utikal, 2015. "Does imperfect data privacy stop people from collecting personal health data?," TWI Research Paper Series 98, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Bierbrauer, Felix & Netzer, Nick, 2016. "Mechanism design and intentions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 557-603.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:14-:d:134809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hoy & Richard Peter & Andreas Richter, 2014. "Take-up for genetic tests and ambiguity," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 111-133, April.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:632-655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fels, Markus, 2015. "On the value of information: Why people reject medical tests," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-12.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Rosella Levaggi, 2010.
"Emotional decision-makers and anomalous attitudes towards information,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 255-280, June.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Rosella Levaggi, 2008. "Emotional Decision-Makers and Anomalous Attitudes towards Information," CHILD Working Papers wp02_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- F. Barigozzi & R. Levaggi, 2009. "Emotional Decision-Makers and Anomalous Attitudes towards Information," Working Papers 656, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2006. "Can anticipatory feelings explain anomalous choices of information sources?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 87-104, July.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:95-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoel, Michael & Iversen, Tor & Nilssen, Tore & Vislie, Jon, 2006. "Genetic testing in competitive insurance markets with repulsion from chance: A welfare analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 847-860, September.
- Simeon Schudy & Verena Utikal, 2012.
"The Influence of (Im)perfect Data Privacy on the Acquisition of Personal Health Data,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2012-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Simeon Schudy & Verena Utikal, 2012. "The Influence of (Im)perfect Data Privacy on the Acquisition of Personal Health Data," TWI Research Paper Series 76, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Zanella, Giulio & Banerjee, Ritesh, 2016. "Experiencing breast cancer at the workplace," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 53-66.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Menichini, Anna Maria C. & Romano, Maria Grazia, 2011.
"A simple impossibility result in behavioral contract theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 307-309.
- Annamaria Menichini & Giovanni Immordino & Maria Grazia Romano, 2010. "A Simple Impossibility Result in Behavioral Contract Theory," CSEF Working Papers 262, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 2014. "Imperfect memory and choice under risk," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 127-158.
- Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Optimal revelation of life-changing information," Working Paper Series in Economics 90, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Nikolaus Schweizer & Nora Szech, 2016. "Optimal Revelation of Life-Changing Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5941, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:34:y:2003:i:4:p:631-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .