Innovation Variety and Patent Breadth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2012.
"Optimal control over a continuous range of homogeneous and heterogeneous innovations with finite life-cycles,"
40068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2012. "Heterogeneous product and process innovations for a multi-product monopolist under finite life-cycles of production technologies," MPRA Paper 38243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emeric Henry, 2010. "Runner-up Patents: Is Monopoly Inevitable?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(2), pages 417-440, June.
- Rufus Pollock, 2008. "Innovation, Imitation and Open Source," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Neus Palomeras & Eduardo Melero, 2010. "Markets for Inventors: Learning-by-Hiring as a Driver of Mobility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 881-895, May.
- Jeremy Jay Jackson & Jason Smith, 2015. "A framework for non-drastic innovation with product differentiation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 259-269.
- Prokop, Jacek & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2010.
"Minimum quality standards and novelty requirements in a one-short development race,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-49.
- Prokop, Jacek & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2009. "Minimum quality standards and novelty requirements in a one-shot development race," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- By Kenneth L. Judd & Karl Schmedders & Şevin Yeltekin, 2012.
"Optimal Rules For Patent Races,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(1), pages 23-52, February.
- Kenneth Judd & Karl Schmedders & Sevin Yeltekin, "undated". "Optimal Rules for Patent Races," GSIA Working Papers 2006-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Kenneth Judd & Karl Schmedders, 2002. "Optimal Rules for Patent Races," Discussion Papers 1343, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rockett, Katharine, 2010. "Property Rights and Invention," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Maurer, Stephen M & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2002.
"The Independent Invention Defence in Intellectual Property,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(276), pages 535-547, November.
- Scotchmer, suzanne, 1998. "The Independent-Invention Defense in Intellectual Property," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt2s5174q8, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Stephen M Maurer & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2003. "The Independent Invention Defense in Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000544, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit, 2006. "State-Dependent Intellectual Property Rights Policy," NBER Working Papers 12775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2016.
"Market outcomes and dynamic patent buyouts,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 207-243.
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "The Governance of Technological Knowledge: Strategies, Processes and Public Policies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200306, University of Turin.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:343-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton Bondarev, 2012.
"The long-run dynamics of product and process innovations for a multi-product monopolist,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 775-799, November.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2010. "The long run Dynamics of heterogeneous Product and Process Innovations for a Multi Product Monopolist," MPRA Paper 35195, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2011.
- Emeric Henry, 2010. "Promising the right prize," Working Papers hal-00972957, HAL.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2004.
"The Governance of Localized Technological Knowledge and the Evolution of Intellectual Property Rights,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Economics of Property Rights, chapter 19
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "The Governance of Localized Technological Knowledge and the Evolution of Intellectual Property Rights," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200301, University of Turin.
- Koo, Bonwoo & Wright, Brian D., 2002. "Economics of patenting a research tool: participation and productivity," EPTD discussion papers 88, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09iatrhegan is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g8gjo2i2i is not listed on IDEAS
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Innovation and Imitation with and without Intellectual Property Rights," MPRA Paper 5025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2007.
- Wright, Brian D. & Pardey, Philip G. & Nottenburg, Carol & Koo, Bonwoo, 2007. "Agricultural Innovation: Investments and Incentives," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Hugo Hopenhayn & Matthew Mitchell, 2012. "Rewarding Duopoly Innovators: The Price of Exclusivity," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Schuett, 2013.
"Inventors and Impostors: An Analysis of Patent Examination with Self-Selection of Firms into R&D,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 660-699, September.
- Schuett, F., 2012. "Inventors and Imposters : An Analysis of Patent Examination with Self-Selection of Firms into R&D," Discussion Paper 2012-026, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Bondarev, Anton & Greiner, Alfred, 2017. "Technology lock-in with horizontal and vertical innovations through limited R&D spending," Working papers 2017/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:32:y:2001:i:1:p:152-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .