The Value of Commitment with Imperfect Observability and Private Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mostafa Beshkar & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2017. "Dispute Settlement with Second-Order Uncertainty: The Case of International Trade Disputes," Caepr Working Papers 2017-010 Classification-K, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Luigi Brighi & Marcello D'Amato, 2014. "Limit pricing and secret barriers to entry," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 106, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Martin Kolmar & Andreas Wagener, 2013. "Inefficiency As A Strategic Device In Group Contests Against Dominant Opponents," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2083-2095, October.
- de Haan, Thomas & Offerman, Theo & Sloof, Randolph, 2011. "Noisy signaling: Theory and experiment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 402-428.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219198917500086 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhaskar, V, 2005. "Commitment and Observability in an Economic Environment," Economics Discussion Papers 8887, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Shelegia, Sandro, 2012. "Imperfect information in a quality-competitive hospital market. A comment on Gravelle and Sivey," MPRA Paper 42121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muthoo, Abhinay, 2004. "A model of the origins of basic property rights," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 288-312, November.
- Sebastien Mitraille & Henry Thille, 2017. "Strategic advance sales, demand uncertainty and overcommitment," Working Papers 1708, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Corona, Carlos & Nan, Lin, 2013. "Preannouncing competitive decisions in oligopoly markets," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 73-90.
- Guth, Werner & Muller, Wieland & Spiegel, Yossi, 2006.
"Noisy leadership: An experimental approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 37-62, October.
- Wieland Müller & Yossi Spiegel & Werner Güth, "undated". "Noisy leadership: An experimental approach," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Güth, W. & Müller, W. & Spiegel, Y., 2006. "Noisy leadership : An experimental approach," Other publications TiSEM e4796461-8862-4085-a867-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Giorgos Stamatopoulos, 2016. "Cournot and Stackelberg equilibrium under strategic delegation: an equivalence result," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 553-570, November.
- Tanja Hï¿½rtnagl & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2014. "How the Value of Information Shapes the Value of Commitment Or: Why the Value of Commitment Does Not Vanish," Working Papers 2014-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Luigi Brighi & Marcello D'Amato, 2014. "Limit pricing and secret barriers to entry," Department of Economics 0039, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:30:y:1999:i:winter:p:555-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.