On the Existence of Predatory Pricing: An Experimental Study of Reputation and Entry Deterrence in the Chain-Store Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Larouche, P. & Müller, W., 2006.
"Abuse of a Dominant Position : Cases and Experiments,"
2006-020, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Larouche, P. & Müller, W., 2009. "Abuse of a dominant position : Cases and experiments," Other publications TiSEM 7e29244c-5b35-4759-ab63-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Klaus Abbink & Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Shmuel Zamir, 2004.
"Fairness, Public Good, and Emotional Aspects of Punishment Behavior,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 25-57, August.
- Abbink, K. & Sadrieh, A. & Zamir, S., 2002. "Fairness, Public Good, and Emotional Aspects of Punishment Behavior," Discussion Paper 2002-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Ho, Teck-Hua, 2015. "Behavioral Game Theory Experiments and Modeling," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1996.
"Comparative Statics of a Signaling Game: An Experimental Study,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(3), pages 329-353.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F., 1995. "Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study," Discussion Paper 1995-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F.A.A.M., 1996. "Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study," Other publications TiSEM e6764809-6b65-4391-805c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chaudhuri, Ananish, 1998.
"The ratchet principle in a principal agent game with unknown costs: an experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 291-304, November.
- Ananish Chaudhuri, 1997. "The Ratchet Principle in a Principal Agent Game with Unknown Costs: An Experimental Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 199608, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Xuanming Su, 2009. "Peer-Induced Fairness in Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2022-2049, December.
- William Tracy, 2014. "Paradox Lost: The Evolution of Strategies in Selten’s Chain Store Game," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 83-103, January.
- Stephen Martin, 2017. "Behavioral Antitrust," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1297, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Schlächter, Steffen, 2011. "Extortion in the laboratory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 207-218, May.
- William Comanor & H. Frech, 2015.
"Economic Rationality and the Areeda–Turner Rule,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Comanor, William S & Frech, Ted E, 2015. "Economic Rationality And The Areeda-Turner Rule," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vq8v499, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2011.
"Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 1.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2010. "Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Steffen Huck, 2010. "Behavioral Economics as Applied to Firms: A Primer," CESifo Working Paper Series 2937, CESifo Group Munich.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2003. "A Model of Evolutionay Drift," IKERLANAK 2003-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 1997. "A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1889, David K. Levine.
- Caleb Cox & Matthew Jones & Kevin Pflum & Paul Healy, 2015. "Revealed reputations in the finitely repeated prisoners’ dilemma," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(3), pages 441-484, April.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2005. "A Behavioral Foundation for Models of Evolutionary Drift," IKERLANAK 2005-19, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:25:y:1994:i:spring:p:72-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.