Dynamic Duopoly with Best-Price Clauses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Granero, Lluís M. & Ordóñez-de-Haro, José M., 2015. "Entry under uncertainty: Limit and most-favored-customer pricing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-11.
- Sebastian Wismer, 2013.
"Intermediated vs. Direct Sales and a No-Discrimination Rule,"
131, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Wismer, Sebastian, 2013. "Intermediated vs. Direct Sales and a No-Discrimination Rule," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79999, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Helfrich, Magdalena & Herweg, Fabian, 2016.
"Fighting collusion by permitting price discrimination,"
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 148-151.
- Magdalena Helfrich & Fabian Herweg, 2016. "Fighting Collusion by Permitting Price Discrimination," CESifo Working Paper Series 5786, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helfrich, Magdalena & Herweg, Fabian, 2016. "Fighting Collusion by Permitting Price Discrimination," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145690, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grosskopf, Brit & Roth, Alvin E., 2009.
"If you are offered the Right of First Refusal, should you accept? An investigation of contract design,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 176-204, January.
- Brit Grosskopf & Alvin E. Roth, 2006. "If you are offered the Right of First Refusal, Should you accept? An Investigation of Contract Design," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001017, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grosskopf, Brit & Roth, Alvin E., 2009. "If You are Offered the Right of First Refusal, Should You Accept? An Investigation of Contract Design," Scholarly Articles 4261988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Le Coq, Chloé, 2003. "Long-Term Supply Contracts and Collusion in the Electricity Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 552, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Xu, Frances Zhiyun, 2011. "Optimal best-price policy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 628-643, September.
- Mago, Shakun Datta & Pate, Jennifer G., 2009.
"An experimental examination of competitor-based price matching guarantees,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 342-360, May.
- Datta, Shakun & Offenberg, Jennifer, 2003. "An Experimental Examination of Competitor-Based Price Matching Guarantees," MPRA Paper 575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Oct 2006.
- Zhijun Chen & Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima, 2018. "Competitive Personalized Pricing," ISER Discussion Paper 1023, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "Vertikale Unternehmenskooperationen," MPRA Paper 6930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongwoo Choe & Stephen King & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Pricing with Cookies: Behavior-Based Price Discrimination and Spatial Competition," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Xia, Tian & Sexton, Richard J., 2002. "Can Food Processors Use Contracts To Influence Farm Cash Prices? The Competitive Implications Of Top-Of-The-Market And Related Pricing Clauses," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19776, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Shaffer, Greg, 2015. "Apple's Agency Model and the Role of Resale Price Maintenance," Discussion Papers 2015/32, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie, 2003. "The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price," CEPR Discussion Papers 3954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leslie M. Marx & Greg Shaffer, 2004. "Opportunism in Multilateral Vertical Contracting: Nondiscrimination, Exclusivity, and Uniformity: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 796-801, June.
- Spier, Kathryn E., 2001. "The Use of â€œMost-Favored-Nationâ€ Clauses in Settlement of Litigation," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt7hm4d39g, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- S. Rosenkranz, 2003. "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices," Working Papers 03-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Morten Hviid & Greg Shaffer, 2010. "MATCHING OWN PRICES, RIVALS' PRICES OR BOTH? -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 479-506, September.
- Andre Boik & Kenneth S. Corts, 2016. "The Effects of Platform Most-Favored-Nation Clauses on Competition and Entry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(1), pages 105-134.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:25:y:1994:i:spring:p:186-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.