Investment Behavior and the Production Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Westfield, Fred M, 1971. "Methodology of Evaluating Economic Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 211-217, May.
- MacAvoy, Paul W, 1971. "The Regulation-Induced Shortage of Natural Gas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 167-199, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980.
"Comportement de l'entreprise réglementée: étude de l'hypothèse Averch-Johnson
[Behavior of the Regulated Firm: A Study of the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis]," MPRA Paper 27669, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1982.
- Lamia Ben Hamida, "undated". "The Study of Investment Movement Using Tobin's Q Model: Swiss Case 1948-1995," EcoMod2006 272100009, EcoMod.
- Garret Kent Fellows, "undated". "The Yield Curve as a Determinant of Investment in Durable Capital," Working Papers 2014-38, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 06 Nov 2014.
- Benjamin Klotz & Rey Madoo & Reed Hansen, 1980. "A Study of High and Low "Labor Productivity" Establishments in U.S.Manufacturing," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 239-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2005:i:4:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah & Richard T. Newcomb, 2004. "Economic Growth and the Financial Economics of Capital Accumulation under Shifting Technological Change," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404001, EconWPA.
- Martin Williams, 1984. "The structure of production in the United States textile industry: The post-war period," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 155-164, March.
- Fischer Black, 1982. "General Equilibrium and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 0950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hyunbae Chun & Sung-Bae Mun, 2005. "The Structure of Adjustment Costs in Information Technology Investment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(4), pages 1-9.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron & Gordon Anderson & Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Firm-Level Investment in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0303, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Joseph Dragonette, 1983. "Returns to Scale: Some Time Series Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 23-27, Jan-Mar.
- Daniele Girardi, 2017. "Old and new formulations of the neoclassical theory of aggregate investment : a critical review," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Garret Kent Fellows, "undated". "Capital Input Decisions under Rate of Return Regulation," Working Papers 2014-37, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 06 Nov 2014.
- G. Fellows, 2015. "The capital structure of a firm under rate of return regulation: durability and the yield curve," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 273-299, June.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980.
"Vérification des conditions d'efficacité dans la production chez Bell Canada
[Checking the conditions of efficient production in Bell Canada]," MPRA Paper 30147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1980.
- Kuper, Gerard H., 1996. "The effects of energy taxes on productivity and employment: The case of the Netherlands," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 137-159, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:3:y:1972:i:spring:p:220-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.