Cable Television and the Impact of Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H.S. Hothi & R.G. Bodkin, 1980. "An Exploratory Study of the USA Demand for Pay T.V. in the Mid-1970's," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Robert B. Ekelund Jr & Edward O. Price III, 2012. "The Economics of Edwin Chadwick," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14915, December.
- Bandyopadhyay, Saurabh & Singh, Tejinder, 2014. "Factors Affecting Choice of Cable Services in Small Towns of India," MPRA Paper 58618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Leitão, 2004.
"Demand Pull and Supply Push in Portuguese Cable Television,"
0411009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Leitão, 2004. "Demand Pull And Supply Push In Portuguese Cable Television," Econometrics 0409011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czygan, Marco, 1997. "Wettbewerb bei der Distribution des Fernsehens und Auswirkungen der Digitalisierung," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 13, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Bruce M. Owen & Peter R. Greenhalgh, 1986. "Competitive Considerations In Cable Television Franchising," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 4(2), pages 69-79, April.
- Waterman, David & Weiss, Andrew A., 1996. "The effects of vertical integration between cable television systems and pay cable networks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 357-395.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Regional Cluster Analysis in the Mexican Telecommunications Sector. Impact of Economies of Agglomeration, Clusters and networking in medium-sized Mexican Telecommunication firms," Urban/Regional 0511013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:2:y:1971:i:spring:p:154-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.