Rivalry and the Excessive Allocation of Resources to Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samet, Dov & Tauman, Yair, 1982.
"The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 895-909, July.
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981. "The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms," Discussion Papers 476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Shapiro, 2008.
"Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 8, pages 111-156
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution," NBER Working Papers 13141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shapiro, Carl, 2007. "Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt1qm754rc, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2009. "Sequential innovation, patents, and imitation," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(4), pages 611-635.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2009. "Patent Scope and Technology Choice," Working Paper Series 792, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fissel, Benjamin E & Glibert, Ben, 2010. "Exogenous Productivity Shocks and Capital Investment in Common-pool Resources," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1qp1g9ts, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2014. "Selection Biases in Complementary R&D Projects," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 899-924, December.
- Samuli Leppälä, 2016. "Antitrust exemptions for joint R&D improve patents," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 1991. "R&D incentives and spillovers in a two-industry model," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-06, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chang-Yang Lee, 2003. "Firm Density and Industry R & D Intensity: Theory and Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(2), pages 139-158, March.
- Langinier, Corinne & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2002.
"Economics of Patents: An Overview, The,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
2061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Corinne Langinier & GianCarlo Moschini, 2002. "Economics of Patents: An Overview, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp293, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:14:y:1983:i:spring:p:152-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.