Conceptualization And Classification Of Balneo, Spa And Wellness Establishments In Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2006.
"Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(4), pages 1645-1680, August.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "Investor Sentiment and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 10449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2011.
"The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1145, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2012. "The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1237, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Li, Lifang & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Zheng, Xinwei, 2010. "An analysis of inflation and stock returns for the UK," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 519-532, December.
- George Hondroyiannis & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2001. "Macroeconomic influences on the stock market," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 25(1), pages 33-49, March.
- Henri Pagès, 1999. "A note on the Gordon growth model with nonstationary dividend growth," BIS Working Papers 75, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mark J. Flannery & Aris A. Protopapadakis, 2002. "Macroeconomic Factors Do Influence Aggregate Stock Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 751-782.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borović, Staša & Marković, Izidora, 2015. "Utilization and tourism valorisation of geothermal waters in Croatia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-63.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; spa and wellness tourism; classification and product specialization of the suppliers of health; spa and wellness tourism products;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:utmsje:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Zoran Ivanovic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feutmmk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .