A model to evaluate and to optimize the spatial impact of the investments in urban regeneration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose & Michael Storper, 2011.
"Cohesion Policy in the European Union: Growth, Geography, Institutions,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 1089-1111, September.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2010. "Cohesion policy in the European Union: Growth, geography, institutions," Working Papers 2010-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, April.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & BeÃ±at Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009.
"Patterns of Innovation in EU-25 Regions: A Typology and Policy Recommendations,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan Jose Gibaja & Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009. "Patterns of innovation in EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Paul E. Polzin, 2001. "Why Some States Grow Faster than Others: New Growth Models for State Economic Policy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 413-425.
- John Bachtler & Irene McMaster, 2008. "EU Cohesion policy and the role of the regions: investigating the influence of Structural Funds in the new member states," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(2), pages 398-427, April.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal location model; urban public investment; urban regeneration; intervention; impact indexes;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.