Output Volatility and Its Transmission in Transition Economies: Implications for European Integration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Faye & John McArthur & Jeffrey Sachs & Thomas Snow, 2004. "The Challenges Facing Landlocked Developing Countries," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 31-68.
- MacKellar, Landis & Woergoetter, Andreas & Woerz, Julia, 2000. "Economic Development Problems of Landlocked Countries," Transition Economics Series 14, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Christopher GRIGORIOU & Céline CARRERE, 2008.
"Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries,"
- Céline Carrere & Christopher Grigoriou, 2011. "Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries," Working Papers halshs-00556941, HAL.
- Hemanta Shrestha & Dennis Heffley, 2003. "Regional Integration and Industrial Location in a Landlocked Spatial Economy," Working papers 2003-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Borchert, Ingo & Gootiiz, Batshur & Grover, Arti & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Landlocked or policy locked ? how services trade protection deepens economic isolation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5942, The World Bank.
- K. Shrestha, Hemanta & P. Upadhyay, Mukti, 2004. "Political Economy of Regional Trading Arrangements in South Asia," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 427-446.
- De, Prabir, 2006. "Trade, Infrastructure and Transaction Costs: The Imperatives for Asian Economic Cooperation," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 708-735.
- Grigoriou, Christopher, 2007.
"Landlockedness, infrastructure and trade : new estimates for central Asian countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4335, The World Bank.
- Christopher GRIGORIOU & Céline CARRERE, 2008. "Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries," Working Papers 200801, CERDI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2015. "Interest-Rate Volatility in the Baltics: Issues of Measurement and International Contagion," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(1), pages 12-27.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:11:p:1849-1862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Eller & Jarko Fidrmuc & Zuzana Fungáčová, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy and Regional Output Volatility: Evidence from Russia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1849-1862, November.
- Eller, Markus & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fungáčová, Zuzana, 2013. "Fiscal policy and regional output volatility : Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility; Output; Transition Economies; Vector Autoregression; GARCH;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .