Sequencing Asian Regionalism: Theory and Lessons from Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Leslie, 2015. "Regionalism by diffusion and design: Australasian policymakers, Europe and Asian-Pacific economic integration," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 193-210, June.
- Jong-Eun Lee, 2016. "Exchange Rate Dynamics with Foreign Reserves: Revisiting the Dornbusch Overshooting Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 406-414, May.
- L Alan Winters, 2015.
"The WTO and Regional Trading Agreements: Is it all over for Multilateralism?,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2015/94, European University Institute.
- L Alan Winters, 2015. "The WTO and Regional Trading Agreements: Is it all over for Multilateralism?," Working Paper Series 8215, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Integration Sequencing; Feedback Mechanisms; Juggernaut Effect; Domino Effect;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .