Is Government Investment Underprovided in Europe? Evidence from a Panel of Fifteen Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boopen Seetanah, 2011. "Optimal endowments of transport investment: an empirical analysis for mauritius," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 827-838, May.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Roldan, 2005.
"Optimal endowments of public capital: An empirical analysis for the Spanish regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 297-304.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán & M.a Dolores Montávez Garcés, "undated". "Optimal Endowments Of Public Investment: An Empirical Analysis For The Spanish Regions," Working Papers 20-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán & M.Dolores Montávez Garcés, 2002. "Optimal Endowments of Public Investment: An Empirical Analysis for the Spanish Regions," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen DÌaz-Rold·n, "undated". "Optimal endowments of public capital: An empirical analysis for the Spanish regions," Studies on the Spanish Economy 183, FEDEA.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Montavez-Garces, M. Dolores, 2002. "Optimal endowments of public investment: an empirical analysis for the Spanish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p214, European Regional Science Association.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Roldan & M. Dolores Montavez-Garces, 2001. "Optimal endowments of public investment: an empirical analysis for the spanish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p173, European Regional Science Association.
- Sklias, Pantelis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011. "Assessing regional integration and business potential in the Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 36341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.