Is Government Investment Underprovided in Europe? Evidence from a Panel of Fifteen Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halushka, Andrij & Savluk, Sergei & Wörgötter, Andreas, 1994. "Ukrainian Hyperinflation: History, Analysis, Recommendations," East European Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Heiner, Ronald A, 1983. "The Origin of Predictable Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 560-595, September.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Cukierman, Alex & Edwards, Sebastian & Tabellini, Guido, 1992. "Seigniorage and Political Instability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 537-555, June.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1990.
"Critical Values for Cointegration Tests,"
1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2010. "Critical Values for Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "EGTEST: RATS procedure to compute Engle-Granger test for Cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTS00061, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Stock, James H, 1987. "Asymptotic Properties of Least Squares Estimators of Cointegrating Vectors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1035-1056, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán & M.a Dolores Montávez Garcés, "undated".
"Optimal Endowments Of Public Investment: An Empirical Analysis For The Spanish Regions,"
20-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Roldan & M. Dolores Montavez-Garces, 2001. "Optimal endowments of public investment: an empirical analysis for the spanish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p173, European Regional Science Association.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Montavez-Garces, M. Dolores, 2002. "Optimal endowments of public investment: an empirical analysis for the Spanish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p214, European Regional Science Association.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán & M.Dolores Montávez Garcés, 2002. "Optimal Endowments of Public Investment: An Empirical Analysis for the Spanish Regions," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Boopen Seetanah, 2011. "Optimal endowments of transport investment: an empirical analysis for mauritius," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 827-838, May.
- Sklias, Pantelis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011. "Assessing regional integration and business potential in the Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 36341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .