Crisis of financial system and evolution of commodities market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varshavsky , Leonid, 2009. "Modeling Dynamics of Oil Prices under Different Regimes of Oil Market Development," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 13(1), pages 70-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varshavsky, Leonid, 2013. "Studying dynamics of indicators of nuclear power stations exploitation (the case of US nuclear power stations)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 115-137.
- Варшавский Л.Е., 2011. "Финансовая Система И Товарные Рынки: Вакханалия Либерализации И Попытки Регулирования," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 47(1), январь.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; commodity markets; financial derivatives;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.