Winners and Losers of Multinational Firm Entry into Developing Countries: Evidence from the Special Economic Zones of the People’s Republic of China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ebenstein, Avraham, 2011. "Winners and Losers of Multinational Firm Entry into Developing Countries: Evidence from the Special Economic Zones of the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 276, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Klein & Piotr Pachura & Christine Tamasy, 2016. "Globalizing Production Networks," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(2), pages 81-89, June.
- Ronald B. Davies & Arman Mazhikeyev, 2015. "The Impact of Special Economic Zones on Exporting Behavior," Working Papers 201528, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbadr:2736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .