Exchange Rate Volatility and Growth in Emerging Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaul, Gautam, 1987. "Stock returns and inflation : The role of the monetary sector," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 253-276, June.
- Boucher, Christophe, 2006. "Stock prices-inflation puzzle and the predictability of stock market returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 205-212, February.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2002. "Is Disinflation Good for the Stock Market?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1617-1648, August.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Jaffe, Jeffrey F & Mandelker, Gershon, 1976. "The "Fisher Effect" for Risky Assets: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 447-458, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2017. "Dutch disease, real effective exchange rate misalignments and their effect on GDP growth in EU," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PB), pages 350-370.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016.
"Dutch disease, real effective exchange rate misalignments and their effect on GDP growth in the EU,"
CAMA Working Papers
2016-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "Dutch Disease, Real Effective Exchange Rate Misalignments and their effect on GDP growth in the EU," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 26, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "Dutch Disease, Real Effective Exchange Rate Misalignments and Their Effect on GDP Growh in the EU," CEIS Research Paper 379, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 May 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfb:journl:v:02:y:2010:i:2:p:103-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatu Lucian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .