Déficit en la provisión local de servicios públicos y tipología municipal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernández, Aday & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2014. "Does high-speed rail generate spillovers on local budgets?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 211-219.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Jiménez, Juan Luis & Suárez-Alemán, Ancor, 2014. "An initial investigation into the impact of tourism on local budgets: A comparative analysis of Spanish municipalities," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 124-133.
More about this item
KeywordsBien público local; tamaño óptimo municipal; modelo Tobit; núcleos de población.;
All these keywords.
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rev:reveca:v:16:y:2008:i:3:p:111-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dhzares.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ana Belén Gracia (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dhzares.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.