Social Evils - From Unemployment to Idleness to Prejudice. Some Suggestions for Mapping the Modern Equivalents of These Old Evils onto New Injustices
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIgnorance; Want; Idleness; Disease; Squalor; Elitism; Exclusion; Prejudice; Despair and Greed;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:1:p:3-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .