The Romanian Tourism from Central and Eastern Europe’s Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Virginia Băleanu & Andreea Ionică & Sabina Irimie, 2006.
"About the Romanian Tourism Potential: the Natural Strengths of the Main Tourist Destinations (Part I),"
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics,
University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 7-12.
- Virginia Băleanu & Andreea Ionică & Sabina Irimie, 2006. "About the Romanian Tourism Potential: the Natural Strengths of the Main Tourist Destinations (Part II)," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 13-20.
- Carmen Emilia CHASOVSCHI & Carmen NÃSTASE & Winfried HILDEBRANDT, 2008. "Romania As Tourism Destination – An External Perspective," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 5(5), pages 38-42, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina - Cerasela Aluculesei & Elena - Cristina Mahika & RÄƒzvan RÄƒdulescu & Puiu Nistoreanu, 2015. "Organizational Stress for Retail Store Employees in Romania Is Spa Tourism a Solution?," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(55), pages 3-24, March.
More about this item
Keywordstourism market; Eastern Europe; supply;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:46:p:273-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.