Exploring Tourism Dynamics: Challenges in Times of Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Virginia Băleanu & Andreea Ionică & Sabina Irimie, 2006.
"About the Romanian Tourism Potential: the Natural Strengths of the Main Tourist Destinations (Part II),"
Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 13-20.
- Virginia Băleanu & Andreea Ionică & Sabina Irimie, 2006. "About the Romanian Tourism Potential: the Natural Strengths of the Main Tourist Destinations (Part I)," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 6, pages 7-12.
- Chukiat Chaiboonsri & Prasert Chaitip, 2008. "A Structural Equation Model: Thailand’s International Tourism Demand for Tourist Destination," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 65-94.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dorin Paul Bac, 2012. "The Romanian Tourism from Central and Eastern Europe’s Perspective," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 273-290, December.
- JosÃ© Francisco Perles Ribes & Ana RamÃ³n RodrÃguez & MartÃn Sevilla JimÃ©nez, 2011. "Determinants of the Competitive Advantage of Residential Tourism Destinations in Spain," Tourism Economics, , vol. 17(2), pages 373-403, April.
More about this item
Keywordstourism industry; tourist flow; arrivals of foreign visitors (inbound tourism); departures of visitors abroad (outbound tourism); overnight stays; international tourist arrivals; global economic crisis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:9:i:3:y:2009:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.