An Overview on the Romanian M&A Market during the Recent Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Ciotina & Cristina-Ionela Fadur, 2010. "Possible Solutions To The World Crisis. An Accounting Perspective," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2(4), pages 20-26, December.
- Anca-Simona HROMEI, 2013. "Reasons For Mergers And Their Impact On Companies," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 82-88, June.
- Anca-Simona Hromei, 2013. "Merger Of Trading Companies, A Chance Of Salvation During The Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(2), pages 236-245.
- Irina Sandu (Chiriac), 2011. "Mergers - Success Or Failure?," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(1), pages 135-142, March.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:27:hromeias is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMergers and Acquisitions; Outgoing M&As; Cross-Country M&As;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:13:y:2010:i:37:p:167-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .