Entre la economía política de Karl Marx y la economía ecológica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heather Canary & Marianne Jennings, 2008. "Principles and Influence in Codes of Ethics: A Centering Resonance Analysis Comparing Pre- and Post-Sarbanes-Oxley Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 263-278, June.
- Cynthia Stohl & Michael Stohl & Lucy Popova, 2009. "A New Generation of Corporate Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 607-622, December.
- Steven Scalet, 2006. "Prisonerâ€™s Dilemmas, Cooperative Norms, and Codes of Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 309-323, June.
- Sven Helin & Johan SandstrÃ¶m, 2007. "An Inquiry into the Study of Corporate Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 253-271, October.
More about this item
Keywordseconomía política; economía ecológica; objetivo; método;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:14:y:2012:i:27:p:207-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .