Risultati sportivi e performance di borsa nel calcio europeo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Marie, 2016.
"Police and thieves in the stadium: measuring the (multiple) effects of football matches on crime,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, pages 273-292.
- Olivier Marie, 2010. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple)Effects of Football Matches on Crime," CEP Discussion Papers dp1012, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marie Olivier, 2010. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple) Effects of Football Matches on Crime," Research Memorandum 044, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Marie Olivier, 2011. "Police and Thieves in the Stadium: Measuring the (Multiple) Effects of Football Matches on Crime," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Edward Miguel & Sebastián M. Saiegh & Shanker Satyanath, 2008. "National Cultures and Soccer Violence," NBER Working Papers 13968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Cuesta & Camilo Bohórquez, 2012. "Soccer and national culture: estimating the impact of violence on 22 lads after a ball," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 147-161, January.
- Peter Dawson & Stephen Dobson & John Goddard & John Wilson, 2007. "Are football referees really biased and inconsistent?: evidence on the incidence of disciplinary sanction in the English Premier League," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(1), pages 231-250.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael, 2009.
"The effect of police intelligence on group violence: Evidence from reassignments in Sweden,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 403-411, April.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael, 2009. "The effect of police intelligence on group violence: Evidence from reassignments in Sweden," Munich Reprints in Economics 19791, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Greene, William, 2008. "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 585-590, June.
- Paul Downward & Joseph Riordan, 2007. "Social Interactions And The Demand For Sport: An Economic Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 518-537, October.
- Raul Caruso, 2008. "Il calcio tra mercato, relazioni e coercizione," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 4(1), pages 71-88, Aprile.
More about this item
Keywordssport; risultati agonistici; performance di borsa; calcio; UEFA Champions League;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:201002ciarrapico_cosci_pinzuti. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso). General contact details of provider: http://www.rdes.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .