Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning as Key Performance Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. King, 2005. "Communications and information processing as a critical success factor in the effective knowledge organisation," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1/2), pages 31-52.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gonçalo Jorge Morais Costa & Nuno Sotero Alves Silva, 2010. "Knowledge versus content in e-learning: A philosophical discussion," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 399-413, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDatabase; Organizational Performance; Knowledge Capabilities; Socialization;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:5:y:2014:i:1:p:18-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.