Editorial: SANABUNA International Congress, a good team work to inspire to action, and win-win-win
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick A. Imam & Eleonara Granziera & Norbert Funke, 2008. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 08/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995.
"Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 161-193.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1993. "Relative-price changes as aggregate supply shocks," Working Papers 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, G.H., 1992. "Relative-Price Change as Aggregate Supply Shocks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1609, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:3:y:2012:i:4:p:01-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.